Friday, November 5, 2010

Handmade'ns Ready or Not!

It's hard to believe the show is Sunday! And we are setting up tomorrow morning! Yikes!! I keep starting things like I've got all of the time in the world. What am I thinking? I guess if it gets done it's going to the show and if it doesn't it's not right? My trees finally dried so I could paint and finish them. I used paper mache' to build them up before adding the paper clay, that's what was taking so long. Save on $$ not on time. Here is one, my snowman decorating his tree...


And here is Santa with his Christmas tree...


And the items I started yesterday. They should be dry enough by nap time today that I can get down to the craft room and get them painted. I hope! I also need to figure out if they are going to be on something or freestanding. Hmmm


Oh and I got this pillow done yesterday as well. Thanks so much Notforgotten Farm for the pattern!


Saturday night we have a preview of our show for family. My mom and aunt are coming and my mom had a GREAT idea! She offered to take the babies home with her! That helps me soo much! Now Sunday morning I'll only have to get myself ready for the show! A huge THANK YOU to her!

I'll post pictures of the show next week! If anyone is within driving distance of Kearney, Nebraska come see us at the Ramada Inn right off the interstate noon to 4!

No comments: