Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Handmade'ns Show

 Soo I feel terrible! It took me weeks to get this done! But I finally have posted some photos from this year's show. I also brought my video camera along for the set up.


I do want to apologize for the bad video. I wasn't a very good camera woman! 
  
Here are a couple of shots of the show before we opened:






A little history on the Handmade'ns show. It started in 1976. There is usually around 12 women in the group. There are no original members still in, but there are a couple that have been in for quite a while! The show is more of a boutique, and it's held once a year, usually the first Sunday in November. The Handmade'ns pride themselves in offering quality hand made products. There is quite a range, from welding, painting, woodwork, sewing and crochet!

No comments: