Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sketch N Scrap June Sponsor Post

The June sponsor over at Sketch N Scrap is Personalscrapper.
They are celebrating their 100th Kit this next week. There is a special layout challenge for you to do, along with many other fun things. Here is the sketch for the 100 Kit challenge:


Personalscrapper is also having a crop this Saturday June 23rd to celebrate their 100th kit.  Even if you aren't local and can't attend you can still join in the fun online, they are having daily challenges with GREAT prizes the entire month of June.  Just visit their forums to participate.

This is the layout I came up with for the above sketch. These photos were taken a year ago. It was the first time I let the kids color. I had bought some Crayola Color Wonder markers. Those things are wonderful! The kids can color all day and I'm not scrubbing color off the walls and tables.


For the title piece, I printed out the words Color Wonder on my computer. I added the Diamond stickles to the letters to give them some fun shine!


I used a lined paper stamp to create the journaling spot, and a stamping up punch to create the pennants. They also have stickles on them to tie them in with the title.


 I used some bright and cheery Jillibean Soup papers to make this layout:



Head on over to Personalscrapper for their online scrap this weekend and don't forget to check out Sketch N Scrap and the wonderful giveaway for June!

No comments: