Monday, July 9, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #11

Check out this sketch! Do you ever see a sketch and just know the perfect photos for it? That is how it was with this sketch. I had photos of the triplets on their first Merry-Go-Round ride and knew they would work perfect with this layout.
What photos do you have that would go great with this layout? Play along with this week's challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap!
This 100 Days of Summer collection by Simple Stories was perfect for this theme. The kids loved the Merry-Go-Round and I got some good photos of them with their unique expressions!
I used my circle punch to make this flower embellishment. I also ran some Diamond Stickles along the petals for a little sparkle.
For the title, I used the matching Cardstock Alpha Stickers.
Products I Used:
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • 12x12 Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • 12x12 Expression Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • Hello Sunshine
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • Endless Summer
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • Flash Cards
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • 2x12 Border & 4x12 Title Strip Elements

2 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Your layout is so fun and the pics are darling! This is a perfect collection for the theme! Your flower is awesome!

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks so much Raechelle! I just checked out your layout for the SNS challenge and I am loving that fall theme! Your title strip is too cool!