Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #20

November? Really? Yikes, Winter is upon us! Time to think about those wonderful summer days at the park. And it's time again for another Sketch-N-Scrap layout!

For today's layout I picked out a photo from this summer. On the way home one day, I spied a tiny little park with a jungle gym the kid's size. They also had a tire swing! The kids had never been on one of those so it was a fun new item. They giggled the whole time they were on it. I shot a short little video of it with my phone.
I used my sewing machine again with this layout, stitching around the main piece 3 times.

Products I used in this layout:
MME • Lime Twist • Life of the Party • Happy Day Argyle Paper
Colorbok • Patterned Paper Pack • Bright
Echo Park • Sweet Summertime • Summer Arglye
Echo Park • Sweet Summertime • Flower Garden
Echo Park • Sweet Summertime • Journal Cards
Echo Park • Sweet Summertime • Alpha Stickers

No comments: