Friday, January 4, 2013

Baby Album

Here is the baby mini album I just finished for my best friend! I used my big shot pro to cut the album with the Album w/Tabs die.
I used papers from the My Minds Eye Lost & Found Market Street 6x6 Paper Pad.
For the photo spots I took white paper and edged it with walnut stain blend them in the MME papers.
In the photo above I used a kraft folder from Maya Road. And I also used my Papertrey Ink Die to cut the photo spot on the right side. I used the coordinating stamp set on the spot and American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder in Powder.
I used the card My Minds Eye buttons came on for a photo spot in the above photo.
For extra photo spots I made a cascade of paper at varying heights. I also added a little Platinum Stickes for extra sparkle.
I had a lot of fun making this album and I can't wait to see it full of pictures!

No comments: