Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card Challenge #15

Here is a card I made using the sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. With the holidays surrounding us this time of year, it's nice to sit down for a quiet hour or two putting together cards for friends and family.
 I have an obsession with washi tape, but I don't use it that often. I've vowed to get better about that and have promised myself not to buy anymore until I've used some that I already have! For the paper strips in the center, I used my Ranger Distress Inks to dye white card stock to match the washi tape colors. The inks make for endless color combinations!
The embellishment in the middle is made using a die from PaperTrey Ink. Their fillable frames are the perfect sizes for cards, and they have an endless supply of stamps that work with them.

No comments: