Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #49

Today I have fun this fun sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. The design team has put together some amazing layouts. Make sure you head on over to the SNS blog to check them all out and upload your take.
For my layout, I pulled this Little Yellow Bicycle paper out of my stash. I bought it quite some time ago, just waiting for the kids to be old enough for tricker treating and I could scrap the moment.
I distressed the edges of all the papers leaving them white so each layer would pop off the previous. For the title I cut the lettering out then hand colored it using distress inks.
Products I used in this layout:
Little Yellow Bicycle • Booville • Ghost Gathering
Making Memories • Vintage Finding • Mini Halloween Kit
Cosmo Cricket • Haunted • Gothic
Cosmo Cricket • Haunted • Nevermore
Cosmo Cricket • Haunted • Omnious
Ranger • Stickles • Gold
Elle's Studio • Spooky Tales • Tidbits

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic!! Love your take on the sketch!!

Kelly said...

Super fun Halloween layout! LOVE that background paper and awesome title! :)

Lissa said...

Love your Halloween layout (my favorite holiday!). :)