Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #50

Looking for some inspiration? Check out this fun sketch! I had such a great time working with this one. Head on over to the Sketch-N-Scrap blog to see the rest of the Design Team members layouts and to upload yours.
 For my layout, I started with 3 pictures from summertime. I guess I'm wishing for some warmer weather? After digging around in my paper piles for a while I decided to use some items from Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer line. Appropriate right? This is one of the few times I only used one manufacture in a layout. You know I'm usually mixing it up!
One of the things about Simple Stories, more often than not I can't decide which side of the paper I want to use! I love them both. On this layout, I featured the back side by folding and distressing two corners to add extra layers to the layout.
Come back in a couple of days to check out our newest card sketch!

Items I used in this layout:
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • Sweet Memories
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • Simple Pleasures
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • 4x6 Journal Elements #1
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • 6x12 Page Elements
Simple Stories • 100 Days of Summer • Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
Tim Holtz • Idea-ology • Tiny Attacher
Tim Holtz • Tonic Studios • Paper Distresser

No comments: