Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Layout

Today I have the Sketch-N-Scrap "Inspired By" sketch for you.

For my layout, I chose a recent photo of the kids from our outing last month to the Scooby Doo Musical.
I love sifting through my papers looking for ones that work together. I often mix brands and put together my own color schemes. I pulled colors out of the photo to make my paper choices on this layout. The title was cut out with my cricut and colored with a smooch spritzer.
And I'm proud to announce that my daughter has made her first layout! I had accidentally printed out two photos, so I gave her one to see what she would do with it. She always keeps a close eye on me and what I'm doing. She has her own desk in my craft room, along with her own papers and supplies. I really like how she gave Scooby glasses. LOL. Not bad for a 4 year old!
Product I used in my layout:
My Little Shoebox • Destination • Journey
Crate Paper • Story Teller • 12x12 Paper Pad
Elle's Studio • The Sweet Life • Cutouts
Elle's Studio • Handmade Layers Large • Journaling Tags
The Paper Studios • 2" Banner Punch
EK Success • Round Binding Edge • Border Punch
Xyron • Sticker Maker
Cricut Expression
My Stash • Sprayed Flowers
My Stash • Brads

No comments: