Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #57

I hope you are all enjoying our Sketch-N-Scrap birthday bash! There are special events every day and today I have a layout sketch for you.
I played around with the same papers as my May 1st layout, (cause they are so darn pretty!) Then I went digging through my stash for bits and pieces that worked with the papers for the embellishments.
If you follow my layouts at all, you know more often than not I'm using my CriCut to cut out my titles. I decided to go in a different direction for this layout. The title didn't need to be big and flashy, just a little statement would do. I scanned my sheet of tiny text by Cosmo Cricket and found the perfect saying. If you don't have these sheets, they are a must! I carry 3 different tiny text sheets in my store. They are perfect for scraping, cards and mixed media!
A close up of some of the wonderful embellishments by 7 Gypsies and Maya Road.
Products I used in this layout:
Card Stock • Cream
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Amber
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Tawny
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Willow
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Orchard
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Layered Chipboard
Tim Holtz • Idea-ology • Reinforcers
7 Gypsies • Tag Kit • Conservatory

No comments: