Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #61

Hello everyone! I have an awesome sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap for you all. So many fun ways to interpret this one, I can't wait to see what you upload to the SNS blog.
For my layout, I took a couple of photos from our recent trip to Lego Land in Kansas City. A totally impromptu trip, the kids (and adults) had a blast. For the background of my layout I took a large chipboard circle I had and a sharpe marker. I traced several circles in the background on the white card stock. Next I layered multiple pieces of "scrap" paper from My Minds Eye, Jillibean Soup, Bo Bunny and American Crafts. The title is cut out of black card stock with my circut and the journaling spot is a grouping of some of our Lego Land tickets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this, and lucky you, I would love to take my son to Lego Land. Terrific photos too!