Friday, May 15, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #81

We've hit the middle of our Birthday Celebration month and I have another sketch for you to play along with. Upload your take on this sketch to the SNS Blog for a chance at a prize.

I started my layout off by painting some gesso randomly in the center of the paper. Then I splatter a little bit of alcohol ink on the page for interest. After laying my photos out, I glued some swirls of twine under them with glossy accents. The flowers were dyed with distress ink. I used the same ink to color the title word daisies. This was a fun layout to put together, I hope you give it a try!

Items I used in this layout:
Fancy Pants • Hopscotch • Tangerine
Daler-Rowney • Gesso Primer
Ranger • Alcohol Ink • Sunshine Yellow
Card Stock • Black
Twine • Yellow & White
Twine • Black & White
Ranger • Distress Ink • Mustard Yellow
My Stash • Black Brads
The Paper Studios • Spare Parts • White Paper Flowers
Ranger • Glossy Accents
American Crafts • Thickers • Maple
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Xyron Sticker Maker
Scotch ATG

No comments: