Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sketch N Scrap July Twistback Challenge

It's my turn again to come up with a fun twist for Sketch-N-Scraps monthly TwistBack challenge. This time around I selected a sketch from October 2013 for my back, and the twist is for you to use old/vintage photos.
In my spare time (HA) I have been scanning old family photos to archive on disc. So I pulled out my stash and found the perfect photos for this layout. A picture of my grandparents wedding party and photos of their parents (my great grandparents) wedding photos.
I pulled out a stash of Basic Grey's Little Black Dress papers and knew they would be perfect. When I started layering my papers I knew that I needed a touch of color. That is where the turquoise came into play. It worked beautifully with the muted creams, greys and blacks.

No comments: