Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #121

We are midway into our sketch reveals at Sketch-N-Scrap for January and I have a layout sketch that I designed for you all to use.
I used this layout for the kids picture with Santa. We had an interesting visit with Santa this year. He had an app on his phone that read kids fingerprints to see if they were naughty or nice. Now you would assume all kids would be on the nice list right? Yeah, no. Out of my three children I have one extremely emotional one. That one happened to be the one that was randomly chosen by the app to be on the naughty list. Of course there were tears and I've never seen Santa look so sheepish. After apologizes, Santa was able to "reexamine" his fingerprint and he was on the nice list after all. Whew.
Items I used in this layout:
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Believe
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Journal Cards
Card Stock • White
Card Stock • Cream
Ranger • Distress Ink • Walnut Stain
Ranger • Distress Ink • Peeled Paint
Ranger • Distress Ink • Crushed Olive
Ranger • Distress Ink • Mowed Lawn
Scotch ATG

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

OMG, that is hilarious!!! I do feel sorry for the poor naughty one though, I bet Santa didn't use it after that lol! I guess it makes for a good story though! Great sketch and as always amazing layout!