Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #158

As we head into August we are gearing up for "back to school" in our house. So I am trying to catch up scrapping all of our summer photos. Having great sketches like this one from Lisa at Sketch-N-Scrap make it easy.
Brett has come a long way in tball and he really improved this year. It's so much fun to watch. For my layout I turned the sketch on the side to work with the photos I had. My title piece is a mix of stickers and wire that I shaped with my new Memory Keepers Happy Jig. 
Talking about my new jig, I have to say I wasn't completely aware of what I was getting. I had assumed it would come with a "map" for creating every letter in the alphabet. Instead it came with a book to make a few words and more shapes. So it has been a learning experience creating the words I want to create with it.

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

Wow! What an adorable layout! LOVE your wire word, how fun! Weird though the jig didn't come with better instructions, that would stress me out! Glad you are using it to add some fun titles to your layouts!