Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #199

Here we are at the mid point of April already! Today I have a sketch for you that I designed for Sketch-N-Scrap.
If you saw my post on the 1st of April you'll have noticed it that this layout looks similar. On the 1st my sketch was about my son's playing basketball this season. This post is about my daughter's season. I stuck with the same color scheme, blue and yellow for the school's colors and some orange mixed in for basketball.
Since we've gotten my daughter's kitten, Wynter, she has always liked to be on my craft table when I'm working. She used to curl up into a ball underneath my work light. Lately though, she's decided she can stretch out to laying all over whatever I'm working on. #workhazards

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

I just love this sketch!! Have it on my desk to use this week! Great layout too, love the color scheme!! Wynter is too cute, I remember how my cat used to do the same, for some reason they think it's all about them lol!