Friday, January 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #216


Happy New Year!
Over at Sketch-N-Scrap we are starting the year off with a great sketch from Stacy!

With how things have went the last year, I was glad Brett was able to have his flag football season. He wasn't able to have a team made up of school friends, due to covid, instead he was on a team with kids he didn't know. This group of boys were able to ban together however and win the championship. 

For Christmas I got a new Cricut Maker Machine. I am in love! I had been using an old Cricut I purchased in 2009. This new machine does so much more and is so accessible. I was able to cut out a layered title piece with ease along with the stars for this layout.

 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So glad your son was able to play on this team! Love your layout, great choice of papers! Enjoy your new Cricut!