Sunday, July 17, 2011

Here We Go!

So I've been getting some things done! I got an order in from Cosmo Cricket the other day as well. Beautiful stuff! Check out this lacing card kit:



Super easy to put together! Click on the photo to go to the website to purchase the kit. I also made a video of the one I put together, check it out!

Dreams Video

Here are some of the items that I've made and added to the website. The fan embellishments come in various colors of paper and glitter. There are 3 different fonts to choose from as well. I'll be adding additional colors in the future.

The bag of tags is another new thing I'm working on. I'll have different colors and shapes as fast as I can get them done and added!



This paper pack from Cosmo Cricket is absolutely gorgeous! The papers have a vintage flair and there is also a Little Boy set. I've made a video of the contents of each pack. I'm working some photo books with the papers that I'll show you when I'm done. Click on the picture to purchase either pack!

Little Girls Video Little Boys Video




I've also added some Halloween papers and stamps. I'm going to be putting together a Haunted House album kit once I get all of the supplies in, so stay tuned for that!



No comments: