Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pretty in Pink

So I've added a handful of new items to my website this weekend. There are some pretty pretty pink things!

I got a couple more fan embellishments done. Wouldn't this be pretty on your little girl's scrapbook page? You can get any letter. If you would like a number or shape (like a star!) just let me know! They are $1.97 each.



These stickers are on a
6x12" sheet on 80lb cardstock. Acid & lignin free. And only $1.50!!



Don't those letters work perfectly with this paper? This paper is called Big Cherry and is 65lb stock.



These opaline pearl embellishments have an adhesive on the back for easy application. They are only $1.80



This journaling set includes 5 coordinating printed journaling sets, 2 sticky note pads, 2 die-cut stacks and 1 mini-memo pad. There are so many things you can do with these!


I've got a lot more items coming in so check the site everyday! Click on any of the pictures to go to their page!

No comments: