Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here I Am!

I want to apologize! I have been MIA lately! I have been working working working. I've been getting things done and I can see the floor in my craft room. I just finished these pumpkins and they can be purchased at The Country Nest downtown Kearney! Prices of these range $4 - $10


Another thing I finished that can be purchased at the store is this awesome pumpkin wreath! It is mounted on an old bushel basket lid.


I've been working on some more things for Handmade'ns. I've got a couple of these old window cork boards. I'm also going to have some that are half chalk board and half cork board. I've added knobs to the bottom to hang your favorite items from.


After seeing these yarn wreaths on Pinterest I knew I wanted to make some. This is the first one that I've finished.


I sprayed the fall colored roses with a glimmer spray for a nice shine. I've got a couple more of these started.


Well it's back to work!

No comments: