Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mini Book #2

Good News! I finally got the video for book number one up and running (in entirety!) on youtube!


Better news? I'm uploading book number #2 as I type this so it should be live right here!

This is the accordion fold book that I make in the video. I've added some photos of fun time at the park this last summer.


I plan on adding some journaling to the inside covers and possibly more photos to the inside back.


Here is the first book I put together, just in time for Valentine's Day! This book is going to be given away to one of my luck readers! Just leave a message on this post and there will be a random drawing! And stay tuned for book #3!





3 comments:

Gayle said...

You're so clever to make these darling books! I'd love to win one. And that's for the video how-to!

Felicia said...

So cute! Love how they turned out! Just a change in paper and it feels like a whole new style too! Great job! *huggles* =0)

Joyce/Moonrose said...

Ooh, lovely polka dot book Heather and it's unusual too. xxx