Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Mind's Eye Layout Challenge

I finished up a couple of layouts today. I was inspired by the Mine Minds Eye Challenge

 This first layout features my son Rylan when his first teeth poked through. I used all MME product except the printer paper that I printed on. The paper is from the Alphabet Soup collection.


I was having so much fun with this layout I did another using the MME Hip Horray Birthday paper pack. I'm working on some more birthday pages that will coordinate with this. 

 
I'll post more soon! ~Heather



5 comments:

Penny said...

Great job on the MME sketch! I loved the "Proceed with Caution" part about the teeth!
Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Sam said...

i love the second layout in yellow!

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks so much ladies! I'm still learning the whole scrapbook thing and using these challenges really is a learning experience!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Super cute! I can't believe you have 3 adorable children - triplets!

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks so much Roberta! Those little kiddos bring me so much joy every day!