Monday, May 7, 2012

Sketch N Scrap #2

Here is the sketch for the week of May 7th for the Sketch N Scrap challenge at Joy-N-Jesus Blog. Head on over to the site to play along!


And here is my take on the Sketch!


I absolutely love this picture of my daughter peeking through her crib bars!

Working with the color pink in the photo, I pulled papers that coordinated. The die cut pieces from MME have a hint of sage green in them, helping level out the layout, keeping it from feeling like a monochromatic piece.


For the title "Peek!" I cut it out with my cricut and covered it in Diamond stickles. (Kind of my thing hu?) The background sheet and the light pink in the center are Paper Studio card stock I picked up at Hobby Lobby. The other great products I used are:
Making Memories, Love Struck, Heart Floral
Tim Holtz, Vintage Lace Die
My Minds Eye, Be Loved, Die Cut Accesories
Ranger, Glossy Accents
Ranger, Distress Ink, Walnut Stain


 The darker pink paper in the middle is the backside of the Making Memories Heart Floral patterned paper. When you are cutting up pieces to use, don't forget to turn the paper over!

No comments: