Monday, May 28, 2012

Sketch N Scrap #5

Ready for another fun layout? Click on the image below to go the blog!
 This week's layout was a lot of fun. The topic in my layout, not so much. But you have to chronicle the good and the bad, yes?
When sickness hits our house, it usually hits all three. I guess I prefer we all be miserable together than drag it out one kid at a time though. In these photos, the kids were feeling so bad and it shows.
For my title piece above, can you guess what it is made out of? Cupcake liners! I took three liners and sprayed them with my homemade sprays. The wording is cut out with my cricut and covered in Stickles.
Products Used in this Layout:
Pink Paislee • Hometown Summer • Green Acres
October Afternoon • Sidewalks • Journal Cards
October Afternoon • Sidewalks • Jump Rope
October Afternoon • Sidewalks • Red Light Green Light
Ranger • Diamond Stickles

No comments: