Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #17

Here we are again with another wonderful challenge from Sketch N Scrap
We have been getting some wonderful entries into our challenges and I hope you are all playing along. This sketch was a lot of fun to put together into my own layout.
The photo was so much fun. The triplets know about what time their daddy comes home so they like to look and listen for him.
Yes Brett is standing on the arm of the chair. After I took this photo I did move the chair so that wouldn't happen any more! The papers I used in this layout are all from the same collection by American Crafts. This is a nice masculine line that can be used for all of your man, camping, outdoorsy themes. For the title piece I again went to my cricut and cut it out. (I love that thing!)
Products I used in this layout:



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love the layout! I like to take photos of the backs of the children...says such a lot!!!