Thursday, September 20, 2012

Work Tray Wednesday

Once again, yes I'm posting this on Thursday. Should I rename it Work Tray Thursday? Not quite the same ring. Oh and don't even mention that I didn't even post it last week! In my defense, I have 3 sick toddlers. One of whom is throwing up. Which means the other two are likely not far behind. And I've been getting a lot of orders in on Ebay & Etsy. Thanks so much to all of you!
Sitting on my work tray this week are papers for the new fall & winter paper cone wreath kits I'm putting together. I should have them up on my website, ebay & etsy soon!

Here is another thing I just got done. (This would have totally been last weeks WTW so there!) I've put together this great American Crafts Fall Kit. There is a lot of product here and it is only $20!


Thanks for your time!

No comments: