Friday, October 9, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Twist Back Sketch #10

AACK!! I am late with this post! My craft show this weekend is reeking havoc on my scheduling. Back to the FACTS. Here is the twist back sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap this month. This is a vintage sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap and the twist is to have a Fall Theme.
For my sketch I used photos from last years trip to the pumpkin patch. Flash forward a year and we just had a field trip to the same patch last week. What do you want to bet those photos show up in a future layout??
Items I used in this layout:
Bella Boulevard • One Fall Day • Needle in a Haystack
Bella Boulevard • One Fall Day • Cute Cuts
Bella Boulevard • One Fall Day • Borders N' Blocks
October Afternoon • Daily Flash Alpha • Mason Jar Storybook 
October Afternoon • Daily Flash Alpha • EArly American Shop Front
Authentique • Honeycomb • Yellow
Brown Card Stock
We R Memory Keepers • Albums Made Easy • 2x4 Journal Cards
Scotch ATG

No comments: