Sunday, December 6, 2015

New YouTube Videos!

Yes I have finally dusted off the camera and finished a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure!

First off is a video showing how crazy easy it is to make your own molds using Amazing Mold Putty. I've seen a couple of videos featuring this product but I wanted to test it out for myself. I am using it for the first time in this video and the results are awesome. Watch that video by CLICKING RIGHT HERE.

Next I show you my take on the ever popular post it note holder. With the holidays right around the corner these make great little gifts to hand out. I also used one of the items I made with mold from the previous video. How cool is that??

With the Husker Volleyball team advancing to the NCAA Regional Semifinals last night, I decided to make some Nebraska Red Post-it Note books. Click on the image below to see this video. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_d2wQw2CMo

No comments: