Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #94

Happy December! Can you believe it is here already? Almost time for Santa to come visit! Today I have another sketch that I have designed for you from Sketch-N-Scrap. Upload your take on this sketch to the SNS blog and check out the other layouts our design team made.
I am so far behind with my scrapbooking that I used my Halloween pictures with this sketch! I've had these papers in my stash for some time and they worked perfectly with this sketch.
Items I used in this layout:
My Minds Eye • Mischievous • Darkest Dot
My Minds Eye • Mischievous • Spooky Plaid
Card Stock • Black
Project Life • Halloween Cards
American Crafts • Night Fall • Embellishments
Making Memories • Spooky Alley • Glitter Alpha Stickers
Ranger • Distress Stain • Walnut Ink

1 comment:

Karen said...

Super fun Halloween layout! I really love the orange-y - black color scheme! :)