Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick Post

We've had another fun week in the Hall house. Influenza this time! Where in the world do we catch this stuff?? High fevers, chills and no sleep. No fear though, we've made it through. I even managed to get a couple of things done. These Easter items are scheduled to start on ebay Sunday night.

I designed these bunnies last week, and I think they are just the cutest. I'm listing them with a basket full of hand stitched eggs.




I also designed this Easter punch needle that I mounted on a penny rug.

Keep in mind these items wont be available for viewing on ebay until Sunday night!
Check out my listings!

That's all for now, it's time to go to bed and get some sleep!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the penny rug and the rabbits are adorable! Good to hear that everyone is doing good now!

Brenda

Emily said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for the comment. It's great to meet a new friends in the triplet world. Your kids are just adorable!