Monday, April 19, 2010

Snowmen & Shades

Okay, so here are the snowmen I've been working on. I'm not sure of either one. The first one needs something, the top is too plain I think, I don't know...

This one, well, have you ever seen something in your head and then when you made it, it's just not right? I don't know what to think of this guy. I think I need to taper the hat to make it a little wider on the top. That way the berries and greenery will come out better. Not just shooting straight up. Maybe a more colorful scarf?


And I just HAD to share these. Our friend Gloria stopped by last night with presents. Shades and swimming suits. We are too cool for words...

BRETT

BRILEIGH

RYLAN


1 comment:

Audrey said...

Definatelty too cute for words!!!!
very cool, very cool!!!

I like the snowman but I know when I make them and it isn't quite right in my mind i like to add a knit hat or maybe ear muffs. The second one leave it alone. go look at it in a few days and I think you will be happy with it.
So glad you are getting a chance to craft.