Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Blog

So I've finally decided to split my life in half. Blog wise anyway. When I started my blog it was way before I knew that my life would change dramatically. In a good way mind you. I started blogging about my passion of crafting and decorating. My new blog is going to be devoted to my triplets. Right There, 1 2 3 I know how fast time flies. You probably do too.

Tempest Fugit

I also know you tend to forget things over time. I've always told people when their kids do something cute or say something adorable, write that down, you forget it someday. I haven't been taking my own advise though and that is something I want to work on. That is one of the missions of this blog. I intend to write almost everyday on the goings on of our daily life, the big stuff, the not so big stuff. A journal if you will. That way when I do sit down to fill out their baby books, I'll have a reference to when something happened.

I invite you to join my journey of life with triplets! Never fear if you enjoy this blog, it's not going anywhere. I'm going to continue this blog as well, documenting my crafting journey.

Brileigh, the cutie pie!

Brett, the ornery one!

The rocken duo

Rylan, the goof ball!

No comments: