Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So I've Been MIA Lately...

So what have I been up to? So many different things! I've been doing a fair share of canning lately, here is a shot of what I can pick in a day:
And I thought I planted a very small garden! Those are actually all from one plant each.

It doesn't help my to do list when I've been out of town a lot. September isn't looking any better since every weekend is booked. Wedding, Husker Game, Wedding, Wedding...

My craft room is a total disaster! I have piles and piles of things started and other things to do. Here are a stack of canvas just waiting to be worked on.
 This is what I am pushing to get done at the moment. A mini album kit for Halloween! Almost done with this one!
Here is a project littered on the floor waiting to be started:
 Yet another project piled on the floor!
 
Here is a large pile of things waiting to be finished!
 This pile is sewn, just waiting to embellish everything in the photo above!
 This last weekend when I was out and about I made it to a wonderful shed sale and picked up this awesome piece! I knew it would be perfect for my craft room. The skinny little shelves now hold my stamp pads and acrylic stamps. Too bad I don't have a spot for it in my room. It's currently sitting right in the middle!
 I also picked up these wonderful tins. Wont they look beautiful done up for Christmas!
 I really need to stay focused on one thing at a time so I can hopefully reclaim my room soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow !!you are going to be busy,I thought I was the only one that made little piles of TO DOO's (craft's in progress)haha ...You must show the photo's when you've finished.I'm now following your lovely blog to see what you make,:)
.... X Manda X ....

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks Manda!!
I've been a bad blogger as of late because I'm trying to finish all of those projects scattered all over the floor! I finally finished the album kit, one down, ?? to go?