Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Handmade'ns is Getting Close!

So I can't believe how fast time is flying! We are well into October! My Handmade'ns show will be here before I know it! Yikes!! It's time to start working overtime cranking out the holiday goodness. Here is one of the things that I managed to get done yesterday. I've got some more of these planned and I'll be doing a you tube video tutorial on them as well.


The happy holidays is just stamped on old book paper and then I applied glossy accents on top to give it a cool effect.


I also lined some of the embellishments with stickles for a little bit of bling...


So I'm sure you have all heard about Pinterest by now. And like me have been sucked into it's fabulous world. I wont even admit how much of my time has been spent surfing the pictures sketching new ideas. Here is one of the things that I spied on the pin and have made. Thank you fleamarketstylemag.blogspot.com for the original idea!

No comments: