Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #16

Check out this sketch! Talk about a fun one! Make sure you upload your take on this sketch at the Sketch N Scrap blog!
I just love the Declaration collection by Pink Paislee. The bright colors mix so well together. The kids had a love hate relationship with the firecrackers this year. As displayed by Brileigh in these photos. They were so scary she had to cover her eyes, and yet she couldn't help but look!
For the title piece I cut the words lil firecracker out of red paper with my cricut. Then I covered them in Diamond stickles to help them pop of the page a bit.
This collection has a great element sticker sheet that matches the paper perfectly. When printing the photos for this layout, I left a little white around the edges to give them a nice outline.

 Product I used in the Layout:




No comments: