Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #21

I'm back again today with another wonderful layout! Make sure you head over to Sketch-N-Scrap to post your take.
Okay seriously, who doesn't love October Afternoon? Their products have that great vintage vibe! For today's layout, I selected a couple photos of Rylan. I purchased a big box of legos on ebay and when he saw them he was so excited. He plopped down in the box and played for hours!
Instead of a third photo in this layout, I opted to add a journal spot. Because of the busy papers I used, I also framed the photos with a solid paper to help them pop.

Products I used in this layout:
October Afternoon • School House • Flash Cards
October Afternoon • 5 & Dime • Found Alpha
October Afternoon • The Thrift Shop • Near Mint
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection • Stickers
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection • Chip Stickers

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely layout...I am so blessed to be on the team with you.