Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #33

Here we go again with another wonderful sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. Now, I am usually a multi photo kinda gal, but every once in a while I get a photo that I believe needs it's own page. Case in point with the photo I used in this sketch:
The Easter bunny made an appearance at our local mall so of course we had to stop and say hello!  It's hard to get 3 3 year olds to look at the camera at the same time and also smile. We didn't do too bad...
For my title piece I used my CriCut to cut the letters and numbers out. The 2013 was cut out of white paper as I didn't have the correct color. I then inked the paper to the desired color. I also added some glossy accents to the text to make it seem like an epoxy sticker.
For the banner I cut out triangles in coordinating papers and used alphas from the matching sticker sheet to spell out spring.
Products I used in this layout:

No comments: