Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #35

Welcome to another challenge by Sketch N Scrap! We have a wonderful sketch for you today. I had fun with this one! Don't forget to head over to the SNS site and show us what you did with the sketch!
My daughter... She has taken after her mama in the crafty department. She is always begging to "help". She loves to color, and she recently found my stash of stickles! These photos are from Valentines Day when she decorated some hearts for her friends.
I didn't plan it, but the overall look on my layout has a "Made in the USA" feel to it, doesn't it? When pulling the paper I was going to use I was going predominately red and decided to throw the blue stars in to give a little more color.

I layered some elements from Elles Studio that work as embellishments and a way to date the photos.
My title piece was cut out using my cricut as per my typical M.O. I use Adobe Illustrator to draw it up, that way I can make it to any size using tons of different fonts and styles.
Products I used in this layout:
October Afternoon • Sidewalks • Red Rover
October Afternoon • Schoolhouse • Shape Stickers
Elles Studio • Handmade Layer Circles
Elles Studio • Leger Calendar Tags

No comments: