Monday, July 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #37

Here we go again to day with another wonderful sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. I just love this one and I had a lot of fun putting my layout together. As I did in the July 1st layout, I dug through my Christmas photos. I even used the same main paper for my layout. Make sure you upload your layout to the SNS site!
For this layout I chose 3 photos of Brileigh opening her Christmas presents. She is such a little diva and was excited to get some new princess things! There are a handful of different companies represented in this layout just like the July 1st.
My title piece, (okay are you tired of hearing this?) was cut out with my cricut. Once I typed the words out in Adobe Illustrator, I tweaked them a bit so it came on in one piece. I covered the letters with Glossy Accents to give it shine.
Products I used in this layout:
Echo Park • Seasons Greetings • Ornaments
Fancy Pants • Saint Nick • Tinsel
Fancy Pants • Saint Nick • Sugar Plum
Fancy Pants • Saint Nick • Noel
Cosmo Cricut • Jolly by Golly • Elements
Bo Bunny • Blitzen • Noteworthy

No comments: