Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Do Feed The Animals!

Back today with another layout. I found this sketch on the Fancy Pants Design blog and decided to play along.
I found these photos of the boys feeding goats at the zoo and new the colorful pictures would look great with the Fancy Pants Wave Searcher papers I had. I made my own embellishments using the circle paper, cutting the shapes out. I stamped some and added pen to others. These I layered on the Filter Paper Embellishments that are also from Fancy Pants. I colored them with Smooch Spritz and Glimmer Mist.
 For the title piece, I cut it out with my CriCut and colored it with distress inks to match the layout.
Items I used in this layout:
Fancy Pants Designs • Stamp • Summer Soul
Tattered Angels • Glimmer Mist • Antique Brass
Tim Holtz • Distress Tool
Fiskers • 1" Circle Punch
The Paper Studios • 1.5" Scallop Punch

1 comment:

VintageScrapsCanada said...

that is such a creative layout ...
wow - just love the colours & great photos