Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challeng #68

Hard to believe we are already into November! Because it is the 1st of the month, I have another sketch for you from Sketch-N-Scrap.
For my layout I pulled out 3 photos of the kids from this summer. I had the base paper for some time. Not only do my kids love the Cars movies, my dad races. Any time the kids can sneak into his shop and "help" him work on his race car they are there. So I knew I would have an opportunity to use that paper, and this was the perfect sketch for it.
Items I used in this layout:
EK Success • Disney Pixar • McQueen 1st to the Finish
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection • Games
Paper Studios • Black & Cream Diamonds
Paper Studios • Red Stars
White Cardstock
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Scotch ATG
Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments: