Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Feb. Twistback Sketch

Today I have our Twistback Sketch for the month of February from Sketch-N-Scrap. To play along with us, the twist is scrapping your pet or having an animal on your card/layout along with using this sketch from Sept of 2012.
We just acquired a new puppy in October, so I knew my subject for this layout right away. I dug through my large stash of Basic Grey papers to put together this layout. I pulled out papers from 5 different collections and they worked together beautifully.
Items I used in this layout:
Basic Grey • Soleil • Summer Daisy
Basic Grey • Spice Market • POTM
Basic Grey • Little Black Dress • Haute Couture
Basic Grey • Indie Bloom • Salsa
Basic Grey • Max & Whiskers • Element Stickers
Basic Grey • Little Black Dress • Stickers

3 comments:

Dana said...

Awwww! Molly is adorable and so is your layout =0)

Kristie W. said...

This is such a cute page and puppy!

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks girls! Molly has been a lot of fun, she is certainly full of energy which will be great for the kids this summer!