Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #84

Happy July! We've lined up another great sketch for you at Sketch-N-Scrap. Head on over to the blog to see what our new design team has come up with!
I just got back from a 10 day vacation with my mom and kids. We traveled as far west as we could, driving through various national parks. Day 2 brought us to Yellowstone and we got to see Old Faithful strut her stuff.
My title was made with my cricut and colored it with distress inks.
The white dots were made with encaustic paint that I melted onto the paper.
Items I used in this layout:
Card stock • Kraft
Colorbok • Woodhaven • Glitter Paper Pad
Colorbok • Woodhaven • Mixed Media Pack
Ranger • Distress Ink • Walnut Stain
Ranger • Distress Ink • Mustard Yellow
Ranger • Distress Ink • Peeled Paint
R&F • Encaustic Paint • Titanium White
Xyron Sticker Maker
Circut Expression
Adobe Illustrator
Scotch ATG

1 comment:

Karen said...

Such a pretty layout! I love the colors of the page and the colored titled with the distress ink. The added touch of the white encaustic paint was such a cool element! I need to check this paint out!