Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #90

Sooooo this news came out on the Sketch-N-Scrap blog a few days back... I have officially been added as a sketch artist for the site. Yay! And today I have my first sketch for you to play with!
 This sketch worked perfect for all of my back to school "mug shots" I took of the kids!
Items I used in this layout:
October Afternoon • School House • Workbook
October Afternoon • Sidewalks • Jump Rope
October Afternoon • Fly a Kite • Sprinklers
October Afternoon • School House • Shape Stickers
October Afternoon • Sidewalks • Journal Cards
Ranger • Distress Ink • Walnut Stain
Ranger • Glossy Accents
My Stash • Blue & White Twine
Scotch ATG

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVED this sketch! It was so fun to work with, I plan to use it time and time again! You are a natural! LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute school layout as well, that is one of my favorite ever OA lines!