Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #100!!

Can you believe it?? #100! I've been with Sketch-N-Scrap since the beginning, so that means I have put out a TON of layouts. I was a pretty slack scrapbooker before and thanks to SNS I have been able to scrap so many awesome layouts. 95% of them feature my kids. They have grown up in my layouts. Today Lisa designed a pretty cool layout to play along with. Also over at the Sketch-N-Scrap blog the designers will be sponsoring a Throwback sketch every Thursday in March. I plan on playing along with every single one. How bout you??
So when it came to picking out photos for this layout, these 3 just popped out at me. I have scrapped a lot of photos of my kiddos. From age preemie to now. They used to pose so perfectly for photos. Three little hams smiling for the camera. Those days are gone...
Items I used in this layout:
Pink Paislee • Declaration • Bomb Pop
Bo Bunny • Liberty • Sparkler
Pebbles • Americana • Justice
Pebbles • Americana • Liberty
Bo Bunny • Liberty • Card Stock Stickers
Card Stock • Red
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Stella Wink • Clear
Ranger • Glossy Accents
Scotch ATG

No comments: