Friday, July 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #109

I have today's sketch for you from Sketch-N-Scrap. Make sure you head over to the SNS blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with!
I had just realized that I have never scrapped any of this years Easter photos. This layout worked great for that. I didn't have 3 square photos I wanted to use so instead I stretched 2 rectangles to fill the space.
Items I used in this layout:
Bella Boulevard • Spring Flings & Easter Things • Egg Hunt
Bella Boulevard • Spring Flings & Easter Things • A Tisket A Tasket
Bella Boulevard • Spring Flings & Easter Things • Borders
Bella Boulevard • Spring Flings & Easter Things • Alpha & Bits
Card Stock • White
My Stash • Various Flower Bits
Ranger • Glossy Accents
Scotch • ATG

1 comment:

Karen said...

Super cute layout - just love the colors and patterns on this layout!