Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #117

As we head into the middle of November, I have another great sketch for you from Sketch-N-Scrap.

I took a couple of photos from my brothers wedding for this layout. My daughter was the flower girl, a role she took quite seriously I must say. She said she wasn't nervous but it is quite evident in her face she was. She did wonderfully and will always treasure that experience.
Items I used in this layout:
Basic Grey • Fresh Cut • Sweet Pea Square
Basic Grey • Fresh Cut • Morning Glory Market
Basic Grey • Fresh Cut • Poppy Lane
Fancy Pants • Kraft Kuts Stickers • Blue & Green Alpha
Paper Studio • Flowers
Paper Studios • Brads
Darice • Floral Accents • Leaves
Ranger • Stickles • Diamond
My Stash • Doilies
Scotch ATG
My Stash • Sequins

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful layout! She looks so grown up! Love the flower clusters and doilies!

Karen said...

It's so, so pretty! Love the sweet colors and flowers!