Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #213

I hope everyone is having a wonderful November so far. Weather here has been changing weekly from cold to warm to cold. The cold weeks has me hunkered down in my craft room working on my scrapbook pages. For today's layout I used this great sketch from Stacy over at Sketch-N-Scrap.

 

At the end of October the kids talked me into taking them and some friends to the local haunted forest attraction. This was the first time for them ever experiencing something like this. We made it through, but there was a lot of screaming along the way!


 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yikes! I have always been to chicken to go to one of those scary attractions! Looks like the kids loved it even if they were screaming! Lovely job with the sketch love how you incorporated the frames on your layout!

Jacynthe said...

Fun Halloween layout. That spider web paper makes a nice background for all the other papers and little embellishments. TFS.