Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wednesdays Works


Here in central Nebraska, we have a SNOW DAY! As of now, there is at least 6" of the white stuff and it is not going to stop for awhile. 
So I am hunkered down in my craft room working on things for my upcoming spring shows. I've turned this box of stuffing...
 Into this box of bunnies awaiting paint and stain.
The other day my kids were in a basketball tournament. I was able to bring some stitching along to work on when they weren't playing. I completed 3 simple oval designs that I was able to add to finished boxes today.
Fun springy designs mixed with primitive fabrics.


I slightly stuffed the lids to make them more of a pincushion top.
These will be available at my shows coming up in March and April. More on those shows later!
If you are snowed in today as well, I hope you are also able to make the most of it!
 

No comments: